Saturday, December 13, 2008

Naruto : a Bowl of Cikhen Ramen


Well I just bought the new Naruto Game, Ultimate Ninja 2, and then one second later they come up with a new game..... Uzumaki Chronicles 2! While I was playing Ultimate Ninja 2 I felt like I was playing the best game ever! This game is incredibly done, and all the characters that I love are in the game! The fight cut scenes are so awesome, I love doing all the special techniques! I'm not going to just sit here and tell you exactly who made the game... because that's not what most people want, you could easily go to gamespy for that!
But this game has over 30 characters! All Awesome! I won't list em all, but just the coolest ones.
There is Jiraiya... Orochimaru, Lady Tsunade, Nine tails naruto, Anbu Kakashi... Itachi! Loads more. It's really cool! Ok ok... here's the list
Gai Sensie
Rock lee
Kankorou
Temari
Gaara
Shikamaru
Choiji
Ino
Sakura
Saskue
Anbu Kakashi
Kakashi
Ten Ten
Neji
Itachi
Kisame
Third Hokage
Hinata
and there are some special characters aswell... Overall Excellent Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment